- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Spousal Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Marital Agreements
- Peter P. Charnetsky, Esq.
For parents in or around Binghamton without primary physical custody, visitation rights are crucial to their ability to foster a positive relationship with their children. As a former Broome County Family Court Judge and New York State Supreme Court justice, Tully Rinckey PLLC Binghamton Managing Partner Peter P. Charnetsky, Esq. knows just how important contact, visitation and parenting time is for non-custodial parents. He will pull from his years of experience on the bench to aggressively and effectively defend your rights as a parent.
Call 607-722-1520 or email email@example.com to schedule your FREE consultation with Binghamton Managing Partner Peter P. Charnetsky, Esq.
Mr. Charnetsky can help you gain access to your children, so you can spend meaningful time with them and watch them grow older. He can help Southern Tier non-custodial parents with the following:
- Visitation rights: Establish a court-approved schedule for when you can spend time with your child.
- Modification of orders for visitation: If there have been changes in your life or your child’s, Mr. Charnetsky can help you obtain a modified visitation order that better suites your schedule or that of the child.
- Enforcement of visitation orders: If the custodial parent is withholding the child from you, Mr. Charnetsky can help you obtain a court order and ensure you get the time with your child to which you are entitled.
Don’t let this time with your children slip away. Call Tully Rinckey PLLC in Binghamton at 607-722-1520 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedule your initial consultation with an experienced child visitation lawyer today.
Tully Rinckey PLLC’s family and matrimonial law attorneys can represent parents, spouses, siblings, grandparents, domestic partners, and other parties in Bath, Binghamton, Elmira, Ithaca, Media, Norwich, Owego, Watkins Glen, and beyond. Call today to schedule an initial consultation with one of our family and matrimonial lawyers at 607-722-1520 or e-mail email@example.com. Click here to view a video about our consultation process.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week