How can a Tully Rinckey PLLC attorney help you? This is one of the first questions that your attorney will answer when you meet for a consultation. With this confidential meeting, which usually lasts about an hour, you will begin your relationship with your attorney and start on the path to getting your matter resolved.
Watch this video to learn what will happen during your consultation. As Tully Rinckey PLLC Managing Partner Greg T. Rinckey explains, you can expect the following:
- A lawyer will learn about your situation, your legal matter, and your objectives.
- An attorney will provide you with advice and opinions.
- An attorney will explain your legal options for resolving the issue.
Why You Need a Lawyer
During your consultation, you will learn why it is in your best interest to be represented by an attorney and what we can do to help you achieve your goals. A Tully Rinckey PLLC attorney can help you in some of the following ways:
- Determining whether you have a valid legal claim and preserving your ability to make a claim
- Informing you of your rights and any laws or rules that could affect your potential claim
- Making sure you meet court deadlines
- Supporting your claim through the presentation of evidence
- Making legal arguments in court
- Examining and cross examining witnesses
- Negotiating a settlement agreement, when necessary
Tips for Your Consultation
Get a jump start on your legal matter by following these tips:
- Know that whatever you tell or show to an attorney during your consultation will be kept confidential.
- Make sure the attorney is aware of all relevant details, even if they are embarrassing or personal in nature. This information could influence the attorney’s assessment of your legal matter and will remain strictly confidential.
- Try to present information to the attorney objectively. The embellishment or downplaying of facts could influence the attorney’s assessment of your legal matter.
- Provide the attorney with the contact information of people pertinent to your legal matter.
- Provide the attorney with essential – but not excessive – documentation.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Know that the attorney will keep whatever information you disclosed during the consultation confidential, even if you do not retain him or her.
The attorneys at Tully Rinckey PLLC in Buffalo, N.Y. can serve people throughout Western New York, including Buffalo, West Seneca, Lackawanna, Cheektowaga, Depew, North Tonawanda, Niagara Falls, and Lockport. To schedule a consultation with a lawyer, call us at 716-439-4700 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the benefit of our clients, Tully Rinckey PLLC’s office in downtown Buffalo is conveniently located near Niagara Square and courthouses. The office is easy to get to and is located near an NFTA Metro bus stop.
For urgent legal matters, call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 518-727-3593. We are responsive to the needs of our current and prospective clients and will respond to phone calls within business hours. We respond to e-mails within business hours on the same day. For the quickest response, call us.
During normal business hours, our client relations team can help put potential clients in contact with lawyers who can address their legal concerns. Anyone who calls or e-mails us after hours should expect to hear from us during the next business day.
Forming a military law practice was natural for veteran lawyers. After graduating from the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2006, Robert Singer went to boot camp in Jacksonville where he got his start in the JAG Corps. That spawned a …
Judge Awards Fees, Costs in Restaurant Bias Suit by Joel Stashenko A woman is entitled to just over $11,000 in attorney’s fees and costs after settling her reverse discrimination suit against an Asian restaurant in Niagara Falls. Though the $12,500 …
Can I sue my mother for changing my last name? Dear Moneyologist, My family has been fragmented for at least the last three generations, creating an elaborate blend of step-everything and relationships that were seldom defined by blood. My deceased …
Law firm gives “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WKBW) – A Western New York law firm is giving “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning. The Tully Rinckey Firm is cashing in on employees who want to wear …
Delaney Promoted to Helpdesk Manager at Tully Rinckey PLLC April 14, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC is pleased to announce the promotion of Brandon Delaney to Helpdesk Manager. For the past five years, Delaney has served as …
Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner among most influential veterans of 2015 March 23, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner Mathew Tully was recognized yesterday as one of 2015’s most influential and impactful veterans. Tully’s accomplishments and …
“Sneakers and Jeans” initiative funds services for Western New York veterans February 26, 2016 – Buffalo, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC is continuing a long tradition of giving back to veterans in need by providing financial support to local veteran’s …
Hires/Honors/ Promotions Clark Patterson Lee, a full-service design firm that has served public and private-sector clients for 40 years, announced that Marissa Colucci has joined its team in Buffalo. Colucci received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design from …
You’re Invited: Tully Rinckey PLLC Binghamton Office Ribbon Cutting Tully Rinckey PLLC, an upstate-wide coast-to-coast 70 attorney full-service law firm, is holding a ribbon cutting for its new office space at 4100 Vestal Road, Suite 104, Vestal, NY 13850 on …
Even after Snowden, quota system on background checks may be imperiling U.S. secrets By Christian Davenport – June 14 For years, investigators charged with vetting the backgrounds of those who handle the nation’s secrets have said they were pressured to …