Fees and Payments
Tully Rinckey PLLC wants Western New Yorkers to benefit from the legal services we offer, so affordability is a top priority for us. We have taken many steps and implemented advanced technology to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible and remain affordable for our clients.
Below you will find a brief description of our fee, consultation, and billing practices:
- Legal service fees can differ from case to case.
- Rates will be affected by the experience level of the attorney.
- Even though the fees for partners are higher than those for associates, partners may be able to perform legal tasks more efficiently than associates, resulting in fewer billable hours.
- Because no case is the same, it is usually impossible to provide a quote on the cost of legal services.
- Hourly rates apply to most attorneys’ fees.
- Flat fees apply to certain bankruptcy, family and matrimonial law, and criminal defense cases.
- An attorney will explain common charges for particular types of cases during the initial consultation.
- Potential clients will not be charged for their initial conversation with a firm representative who assesses whether one of our attorneys can handle a stated legal matter and schedules a consultation.
- Potential clients will not be charged a fee for an initial consultation relating to an area of law practiced by an attorney in our Buffalo, N.Y. office.
- During the initial consultation an attorney will review your legal matter, inform you of your rights, and explain your legal options.
- Click here to watch our Consultation Guide video.
- Depending on the case type and the client’s needs, payment options will vary.
- Cases involving traffic tickets, DWI, and criminal defense require up-front payment.
- Before a case’s completion, final payment is generally required.
- A secured note or deed of trust to guarantee payment will be accepted for lengthy cases.
- An attorney could request a continuance to provide the client with more time to make financial arrangements.
- To learn more about our payment options click here.
The attorneys at Tully Rinckey PLLC in Buffalo, N.Y. can serve people throughout Western New York, including Buffalo, West Seneca, Lackawanna, Cheektowaga, Depew, North Tonawanda, Niagara Falls, and Lockport. To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer, call us at 716-439-4700 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the benefit of our clients, Tully Rinckey PLLC’s office in downtown Buffalo is conveniently located near Niagara Square and courthouses. The office is easy to get to and is located near an NFTA Metro bus stop.
For urgent legal matters, call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 518-727-3593. We are responsive to the needs of our current and prospective clients and will respond to phone calls within business hours. We respond to e-mails within business hours on the same day. For the quickest response, call us.
During normal business hours, our client relations team can help put potential clients in contact with lawyers who can address their legal concerns. Anyone who calls or e-mails us after hours should expect to hear from us during the next business day.
Forming a military law practice was natural for veteran lawyers. After graduating from the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2006, Robert Singer went to boot camp in Jacksonville where he got his start in the JAG Corps. That spawned a …
Judge Awards Fees, Costs in Restaurant Bias Suit by Joel Stashenko A woman is entitled to just over $11,000 in attorney’s fees and costs after settling her reverse discrimination suit against an Asian restaurant in Niagara Falls. Though the $12,500 …
Can I sue my mother for changing my last name? Dear Moneyologist, My family has been fragmented for at least the last three generations, creating an elaborate blend of step-everything and relationships that were seldom defined by blood. My deceased …
Law firm gives “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WKBW) – A Western New York law firm is giving “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning. The Tully Rinckey Firm is cashing in on employees who want to wear …
Delaney Promoted to Helpdesk Manager at Tully Rinckey PLLC April 14, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC is pleased to announce the promotion of Brandon Delaney to Helpdesk Manager. For the past five years, Delaney has served as …
Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner among most influential veterans of 2015 March 23, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner Mathew Tully was recognized yesterday as one of 2015’s most influential and impactful veterans. Tully’s accomplishments and …
“Sneakers and Jeans” initiative funds services for Western New York veterans February 26, 2016 – Buffalo, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC is continuing a long tradition of giving back to veterans in need by providing financial support to local veteran’s …
Hires/Honors/ Promotions Clark Patterson Lee, a full-service design firm that has served public and private-sector clients for 40 years, announced that Marissa Colucci has joined its team in Buffalo. Colucci received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design from …
You’re Invited: Tully Rinckey PLLC Binghamton Office Ribbon Cutting Tully Rinckey PLLC, an upstate-wide coast-to-coast 70 attorney full-service law firm, is holding a ribbon cutting for its new office space at 4100 Vestal Road, Suite 104, Vestal, NY 13850 on …
Even after Snowden, quota system on background checks may be imperiling U.S. secrets By Christian Davenport – June 14 For years, investigators charged with vetting the backgrounds of those who handle the nation’s secrets have said they were pressured to …