Albany-area chief financial officers will be honored Oct. 20 at The Business Review’s CFO of the Year award ceremony at the Hilton Garden Inn Troy.
This is the third year The Business Review has given out the awards. Click the photo on the right for a slideshow with details about each finalist.
The 2011 finalists are:
Large Private Company category:
- Richard Matacchiero, CFO, senior vice president, Taconic Farms Inc.
- Scott Rajeski, director of finance,GlobalFoundries
- Ted Rydzewski, CFO, Sixnet
Medium/Small Private Company category:
- Jenifer Cioffi, director of finance, SMG /Times Union Center
- Robert Dieterich, senior vice president and CFO, 1st National Bank of Scotia
- Jeremy Noble, CFO, Tully Rinckey
- Chelly Hegan, senior vice president of operations, Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood
- Peter Hughes, vice president of finance and treasurer, The Sage Colleges
- Suzanne Jensen, CFO and director of human resources, The Business Council of New York State Inc.
- Tyrone Reid, director of finance and administration, University at Albany , School of Business
Future financial executive:
- Ian Ellis-Jones, University at Albany, School of Business