Fees and Payments
Tully Rinckey PLLC in Rochester, N.Y. is committed to providing you with personal, professional, and affordable legal services. Below is an overview of Tully Rinckey PLLC’s fee, consultation, and billing practices:
- Fees for legal services rendered can vary from case to case.
- An attorney’s experience level will influence his or her rates.
- While an associate’s rates may be lower than a partner’s rates, the partner may be able to perform the work faster than an associate.
- For most cases, especially complex cases, it is not possible to provide total cost estimates.
- Attorney’s fees, generally, are charged at hourly rates.
- Flat fees may apply to certain bankruptcy, criminal defense, and family and matrimonial law cases.
- The attorney, during the initial consultation, will explain common charges for the case at hand.
- No charge will be applied for the potential client’s initial conversation with a firm representative who determines whether a firm attorney could handle the legal matter and schedules a formal consultation.
- Initial consultations usually carry a fee, with the exception of certain criminal defense, bankruptcy, and real estate law matters.
- Other firms’ “free” consultations may not be as comprehensive as consultations with Tully Rinckey PLLC attorneys, and their upfront fees may be higher than ours.
- The initial consultation provides you with the opportunity to confidentially explain your legal matter to an attorney, learn about your rights, and determine a course of action to find a resolution.
- Watch our consultation guide video.
- Tully Rinckey PLLC offers a menu of payment options that vary based on case type and client need.
- Certain cases, such as those involving DWI, criminal defense, and traffic tickets, require upfront payments.
- Final payment will be required before a case is completed.
- Tully Rinckey PLLC may accept a deed of trust or secured note to guarantee payment in long-term legal cases.
- Your attorney can request a continuance in your legal matter if you need more time to make financial arrangements.
- Click here to learn about Tully Rinckey PLLC’s payment options.
Tully Rinckey PLLC’s attorneys represent clients throughout Rochester, Batavia, Geneseo, Canandaigua, Albion, Elmira, Horseheads, Corning, Hornell, Watkins Glen, Seneca Falls, Geneva, Lyons, Marion, Warsaw, and Penn Yan. Call today to schedule a meeting with one of our lawyers at 585-492-4700 or e-mail email@example.com. Click here to view a video about our consultation process.
If your legal matter is urgent, call 518-727-3593 to speak to an attorney 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Rochester police arrested Malik Hymes for illegally recording a murder trial earlier this month and then later posting that video on social media. The specific charge Hymes faces is violating a section of the New York civil …
At the start of 2003, Richard Leon Wilbern’s life was a financial disaster. He’d lost his house to foreclosure. He’d declared bankruptcy, burdened by more than $67,000 in debt, but had stopped making the small payments he’d promised to assuage creditors. Even …
Tully Rinckey PLLC Expands into New Rochester Office Tully Rinckey recently held a ribbon cutting and open house for its new office space at 400 Linden Oaks, Suite 110, Rochester. The firm’s new 4,360-square-foot office space is one of seven …
Law firm gives “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WKBW) – A Western New York law firm is giving “Casual Friday” a whole new meaning. The Tully Rinckey Firm is cashing in on employees who want to wear …
Tully Rinckey PLLC is continuing its efforts to honor and assist the defenders of our freedom this holiday season by donating warm winter coats to local homeless veterans. The veteran-owned law firm will donate Carhartt coats to the Albany Housing …
Delaney Promoted to Helpdesk Manager at Tully Rinckey PLLC April 14, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC is pleased to announce the promotion of Brandon Delaney to Helpdesk Manager. For the past five years, Delaney has served as …
Tully Rinckey PLLC’s “Jeans and Sneakers” initiative funds services for Western New York veterans March 25, 2016 – Rochester, N.Y. –In an effort to continue its long tradition of giving back to veterans in need, Tully Rinckey PLLC has provided …
Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner among most influential veterans of 2015 March 23, 2016 – Albany, N.Y. – Tully Rinckey PLLC Founding Partner Mathew Tully was recognized yesterday as one of 2015’s most influential and impactful veterans. Tully’s accomplishments and …
You’re Invited: Tully Rinckey PLLC Binghamton Office Ribbon Cutting Tully Rinckey PLLC, an upstate-wide coast-to-coast 70 attorney full-service law firm, is holding a ribbon cutting for its new office space at 4100 Vestal Road, Suite 104, Vestal, NY 13850 on …