Tully Rinckey’s TR Business Navigator differs from other programs by providing immediate solutions, services and more. From the start, new business startups and small businesses will be interacting with the law firm that will partner, grow and support them throughout their new business lifecycle.
The TR Business Navigator provides new business startups and small businesses the ability to network to obtain crucial business needs, such as banking, consulting, venture capital and more. Drawing on TR Business Navigator attorneys, we can help with everything from business formation options, such as choosing the right legal entity, to creating an operating agreement checklist, employment policies to protect your business and more.
Tully Rinckey’s broad business law experience is bolstered by a family of ancillary, but relatable areas of law. We are uniquely positioned to offer superior legal support and advice at an attractive price point.
Because differently sized and positioned businesses are in need of varied levels of legal support, the TR Business Navigator provides three levels of services, specifically tailored to your needs: Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
Available services include:
- Two, three or four hours of advice and counsel per month, depending on the service option
- Access to Tully Rinckey’s educational newsletters
- Access to live and remote business seminars
- Establishment of LLC partnership or corporation, including preparation of corporate bylaws, LLC operating agreement and partnership agreement
- Once-a-month preparation of confidentiality and invention assignment agreements, employment agreements, employee offer letters and employer interview checklists
- Three debt-collection letters per month
- NDA creation
- Review of up to 12 contracts or documents per year (15-page maximum)
We will work with you to create customized additional services for your plan, tailored to your specific business needs and goals.
Additional services include:
- Establishment of Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Corporation
- Investor/Funding Agreements
- Stock Option Agreements
- Creation of Form or Template Contracts
- Business Disputes and Breaches of Contract
- Tax Planning
- Debt-Collection Issues
- Succession Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Litigation
- Management “Boot Camp”
- Human Resources Overview (E.g., Handbook Creation, Federal and State Law Regulation and Compliance)
- Wage and Hour Compliance (1-15 EEs)
- Confidentiality Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Independent Contractor Services Agreements
- Website Review for Legal Compliance
- Social Media/Computer Use Policies
- Discrimination/Harassment Compliance
- Unemployment Hearings
- Commercial Real Estate
- Lease Review
- Property Disputes
- Trade Secrets
- International Protections
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Assignments
SBA and NY Certifications (e.g., Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO), 8(a) Certification):
- Filing and Securing Status Certifications (Federal and State)
- Conduct Control and Ownership Audits
- Defend Status Certifications Against Protests and on Appeal
- Facilitate Involvement in State and Federal Rulemakings (e. proposed regulations)
- Negotiate Penalty Reductions with State and Federal Agencies
- Review Business’ Regulatory Compliance
At Tully Rinckey, our business is your success. To find the best plan for your business startup or small business, contact Tully Rinckey today at (888) 248-5175.