Fees and Payments
Tully Rinckey PLLC wants those in Binghamton, NY to benefit from the legal services we offer, so affordability is a top priority for us. We have taken many steps and implemented advanced technology to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible and remain affordable for our clients.
Below you will find a brief description of our fee, consultation, and billing practices:
- Legal service fees can differ from case to case.
- Rates will be affected by the experience level of the attorney.
- Even though the fees for partners are higher than those for associates, partners may be able to perform legal tasks more efficiently than associates, resulting in fewer billable hours.
- Because no case is the same, it is usually impossible to provide a quote on the cost of legal services.
- Hourly rates apply to most attorneys’ fees.
- Flat fees apply to certain bankruptcy, family and matrimonial law, and criminal defense cases.
- An attorney will explain common charges for particular types of cases during the initial consultation.
- Potential clients will not be charged for their initial conversation with a firm representative who assesses whether one of our attorneys can handle a stated legal matter and schedules a consultation.
- Potential clients will not be charged a fee for an initial consultation relating to family and matrimonial law practiced by an attorney in our Binghamton, NY office.
- During the initial consultation an attorney will review your legal matter, inform you of your rights, and explain your legal options.
- Click here to learn more about our consultations.
- Depending on the case type and the client’s needs, payment options will vary.
- Cases involving traffic tickets, DWI, and criminal defense require up-front payment.
- Before a case’s completion, final payment is generally required.
- A secured note or deed of trust to guarantee payment will be accepted for lengthy cases.
- An attorney could request a continuance to provide the client with more time to make financial arrangements.
- To learn more about our payment options click here.
The attorneys at Tully Rinckey PLLC in Binghamton, NY can serve people throughout the Southern Tier, including Bath, Binghamton, Elmira, Ithaca, Media, Norwich, Owego, Watkins Glen, and beyond. To schedule a consultation involving family and matrimonial law with a lawyer, call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 607-722-1520 or e-mail at email@example.com.
We are responsive to the needs of our current and prospective clients and will respond to phone calls as soon as possible. We respond to e-mails within business hours on the same day. For the quickest response, call us.
During normal business hours, our client relations team can help put potential clients in contact with lawyers who can address their legal concerns. Anyone who calls or e-mails us after hours should expect to hear from us during the next business day.