Our attorneys provide legal services to dental practices in a number of critical business areas:
- Business structuring – If you’re just starting your dental practice, we offer legal advice on:
- Incorporating your business
- Setting up bylaws
- Partnership agreements and practice buy-ins
- Enacting policies and procedures
- Leasing or buying property
- Professional licensing matters
- Business financing – Whether you need funding for property, equipment, or materials, our attorneys can help you find the resources you need to get off the ground or grow. We assist you in obtaining secured or unsecured financing from a variety of funding sources.
- Contracts and disputes – Our business attorneys protect your practice’s financial interests with contracts that don’t jeopardize the health of your company. When contracts are properly drafted and negotiated from the start, it lessens the chance of expensive dispute resolution with vendors, suppliers, and anyone else with whom you do business. If disputes do occur, we work with you to try to resolve them expediently and without going to court.
- Tax concerns – The tax attorneys at Tully Rinckey help you to maximize profits by handling all aspects of your taxes, making sure you receive the deductions you deserve and addressing any audits you might encounter. We offer sound legal advice on managing balance sheets, keeping you headed in the right direction.
- Regulatory compliance – Our business attorneys ensure that your business is properly registered and that you comply with all laws and regulations with respect to standards of care, patient records management (HIPAA), and insurance or Medicaid processing. When it comes to billing and collection, we make sure you’re in compliance with the Truth in Lending Act (TLA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (Fair Debt Act), among others.
- Employee claims – Our corporate law attorneys assist you in dealing with employee claims of discrimination, harassment, workers compensation, or other issues. Using proven methods of investigation, we often help resolve disputes before they reach litigation, keeping them out of the public eye.
- Immigration and worker status issues – The knowledgeable attorneys at Tully Rinckey provide a complete range of immigration legal services, including citizenship and naturalization, Green Card procurement and renewal, deportation and removal defense, and nonimmigrant visas.
- Litigation and appeals – In the event that litigation is unavoidable, our trial-tested litigators vigorously fight for your rights and protect the interests of your practice, especially in cases where malpractice is claimed. If the results of a trial are unsatisfactory to you, we advise you on your chances for appealing the decision, and we represent you if you decide to move forward.
- Business reorganization, expansion, or sale – If you want to explore ways to optimize your success, our business attorneys can help. We review your various options for reorganizing, expanding, selling, or dissolving your practice. Our deep experience allows us to offer creative ways for making your practice pay off.
The proven business attorneys at Tully Rinckey are ready to go to work for your dental practice. We can take some of the risk out of doing business by handling any legal matter you encounter, whether you’re just starting your practice or you’ve been engaged in it for years. When disputes arise, we represent you in finding fair resolutions that meet your satisfaction.
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us at (888)529-4543 or email@example.com