We provide legal services to financial services companies in a number of critical business areas:
- Business structuring – If you’re just starting your financial services business, we offer legal advice on:
- Incorporating your business
- Setting up bylaws
- Partnership agreements and buy-ins
- Enacting policies and procedures
- Leasing or buying property
- Business or project financing – Whether you need funding for property, equipment, or materials, our attorneys can help you find the resources you need to get off the ground or grow. We assist help in obtaining secured or unsecured financing from a variety of funding sources.
- Contracts and proposals – Our business attorneys protect your company’s financial interests with iron-clad contracts and sensible proposals that don’t jeopardize the health of your company. When these documents are properly drafted and negotiated from the start, it lessens the chance of expensive dispute resolution, including litigation, with vendors, subcontractors, or others with whom you do business. If disputes do occur, we work with you to try to resolve them expediently and without going to court.
- Tax concerns – The tax attorneys at Tully Rinckey help you to maximize profits by handling all aspects of your taxes, making sure you receive the deductions you deserve and addressing any audits you might encounter. We offer sound legal advice on managing balance sheets, keeping you headed in the right direction.
- Regulatory compliance – Financial services is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the country. Our business attorneys help you navigate the complex regulatory web existing at all levels of government. We ensure that you comply with all laws and regulations, that your business is properly registered, and that you file the correct forms on time.
- Employee claims – Our corporate law attorneys assist you in dealing with employee claims of discrimination, harassment, workers compensation, or other issues. Using proven methods of investigation, we often help resolve disputes before they reach litigation, keeping them out of the public eye.
- Litigation and appeals – In the event that litigation is unavoidable, our trial-tested litigators vigorously fight for your rights and protect the interests of your firm. If the results of a trial are unsatisfactory to you, we advise you on your chances for appealing the decision, and we represent you if you decide to move forward.
- Business reorganization, expansion, or sale – If you want to explore ways to optimize your success, our business attorneys can help. We review your various options for reorganizing, expanding, selling, or dissolving your business. Our deep experience allows us to offer creative ways for making your business pay off.
With decades of experience in financial services law, the team of business attorneys at Tully Rinckey offers you counsel on any number of legal issues. We take much of the risk out of your business by making sure you’re in compliance with all applicable laws, and we can represent you in resolving any legal dispute you may have. We’re ready to go to work for you today.
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us at (888)529-4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org