Our attorneys provide legal services to healthcare practices and companies in a number of critical areas:
- Business structuring – If you’re just starting your practice or company, we offer legal advice on:
- Incorporating your business
- Setting up bylaws
- Partnership agreements and practice buy-ins
- Enacting policies and procedures
- Leasing or buying property
- Professional licensing matters
- Business financing – Whether you need funding for property, equipment, or materials, our attorneys can help you find the resources you need to get off the ground or grow. We assist you in obtaining secured or unsecured financing from a variety of funding sources.
- Contracts and disputes – Our business attorneys protect the financial interests of your practice or company with contracts and proposals that don’t jeopardize the health of your company. When these documents are properly drafted and negotiated from the start, it lessens the chance of expensive dispute resolution with vendors, suppliers, or others with whom you do business. If disputes do occur, we work with you to try to resolve them expediently and without going to court.
- Tax concerns – The tax attorneys at Tully Rinckey help you to maximize profits by handling all aspects of your taxes, making sure you receive the deductions you deserve and addressing any audits you might encounter. We offer sound legal advice on managing balance sheets, keeping you headed in the right direction.
- Regulatory compliance – Our business attorneys ensure that your business is properly registered and that you comply with all laws and regulations with respect to standards of care, patient records management (HIPAA), and insurance or Medicaid processing. When it comes to billing and collection, we make sure you’re in compliance with the Truth in Lending Act (TLA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (Fair Debt Act), among others.
- Intellectual Property – Our intellectual property attorneys help you obtain and protect patents and trademarks for industrial properties, including the structuring of licensing and royalty agreements. We also assist you in purchasing or selling intellectual property, counseling you on trade secrets, and litigating any infringements.
- Employee claims – Our corporate law attorneys assist you in dealing with employee claims of discrimination, harassment, workers compensation, or other issues. Using proven methods of investigation, we often help resolve disputes before they reach litigation, keeping them out of the public eye.
- Immigration and worker status issues – The knowledgeable attorneys at Tully Rinckey provide a complete range of immigration legal services, including citizenship and naturalization, Green Card procurement and renewal, deportation and removal defense, and nonimmigrant visas.
- Litigation and appeals – In the event that litigation is unavoidable, our trial-tested litigators vigorously fight for your rights and protect the interests of your practice or company, especially in cases where malpractice is claimed. If the results of a trial are unsatisfactory to you, we advise you on your chances for appealing the decision, and we represent you if you decide to move forward.
- Business reorganization, expansion, or sale – If you want to explore ways to optimize your success, our business attorneys can help. We review your various options for reorganizing, expanding, selling, or dissolving your practice or company. Our deep experience allows us to offer creative ways for making your business pay off.
Tully Rinckey’s team of business attorneys knows the healthcare industry inside out. We offer you legal counsel on any number of healthcare law issues and can represent you in resolving any legal dispute you may have. We’re ready to work for you today.
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us at (888)529-4543 or email@example.com