Our attorneys provide legal services to manufacturing companies in a number of critical business areas:
- Business structuring – If you’re just starting your manufacturing business, we offer legal advice on:
- Incorporating your business
- Setting up bylaws and partnership agreements
- Enacting policies and procedures
- Leasing or buying property
- Business or project financing – Whether you need funding for property, equipment, or materials, our attorneys can help you find the resources you need to get off the ground or grow. We assist you in obtaining secured or unsecured financing from a variety of funding sources.
- Contracts and proposals – Our attorneys protect your company’s financial interests with iron-clad contracts and sensible proposals that don’t jeopardize the health of your company. When these documents are properly drafted and negotiated, it lessens the chance of expensive dispute resolution, including litigation, with buyers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors, or others with whom you do business. If disputes do occur, we work with you to try to resolve them expediently and without going to court.
- Environmental and zoning matters – With federal, state, and local regulations constantly changing, it’s important to know how best to deal with the environmental and zoning matters that can dramatically impact your business. Our attorneys can help you deal with environmental and zoning issues both before and after you put people and equipment onsite.
- Tax concerns – The tax attorneys at Tully Rinckey help you to maximize profits by handling all aspects of your taxes, making sure you receive the deductions you deserve and addressing any audits you might encounter. We offer sound legal advice on managing balance sheets, keeping you headed in the right direction.
- Regulatory compliance – Manufacturing is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the country. Our business attorneys help you navigate the complex regulatory web existing at all levels of government. We ensure that you comply with all laws and regulations, that your business is properly registered, and that you file the correct forms for both domestic and international trade.
- Intellectual Property – Our intellectual property attorneys help you obtain and protect patents and trademarks for industrial properties, including the structuring of licensing and royalty agreements. We also assist you in purchasing or selling intellectual property, counseling you on trade secrets, and litigating any infringements.
- Employee claims – Our corporate law attorneys assist you in dealing with employee claims of discrimination, harassment, workers compensation, or other issues. Using proven methods of investigation, we often help resolve disputes before they reach litigation, keeping them out of the public eye. We also have extensive experience working with unions to deal with disputes through mediation.
- Immigration and worker status issues – The knowledgeable attorneys at Tully Rinckey provide a complete range of immigration legal services, including citizenship and naturalization, Green Card procurement and renewal, deportation and removal defense, and nonimmigrant visas.
- Litigation and appeals – In the event that litigation is unavoidable, our trial-tested litigators vigorously fight for your rights and protect the interests of your company. If the results of a trial are unsatisfactory to you, we advise you on your chances for appealing the decision, and we represent you aggressively if you decide to move forward.
- Business reorganization, expansion, or sale – If you want to explore ways to optimize your success, our business attorneys can help. We review your various options for reorganizing, expanding, selling, or dissolving your business. Our deep experience allows us to offer creative ways for making your business pay off.
With decades of experience in manufacturing law, the business attorneys at Tully Rinckey offer you counsel on any number of legal issues. We take much of the risk out of your business by making sure you’re in compliance with all applicable laws, and we can represent you in resolving any legal dispute you may have. We’re ready to go to work for you today.
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (888)529-4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org