Back to all news
The latest list of the 5000 fastest growing privately held companies was released Wednesday by Inc. magazine and includes 18 local businesses.
The companies were ranked by their three-year growth rate in revenues.
Topping the local list is Remarkable Liquids, a Guilderland food and beverage distributor whose revenues grew 6,187 percent over the past three years to $7.5 million. Nationally, it ranked 36th.
Other local companies include:
• G&G LED Lighting of Albany, a manufacturer ranked 713 with revenues that grew 550 percent to $2.3 million;
• BrandXads of Saratoga Springs, ranked 1,024, with revenues that grew 387 percent to $5.1 million;
• Beekman 1802 of Sharon Springs, the consumer goods company that ranked 1,112 with revenues that grew 349 percent to $5.2 million;
• Stored Technology Solutions of Queensbury, an information technology firm ranked 1,113 whose revenues grew 348 percent to $4.4 million;
• Complete Network Support of Albany, an information technology firm ranked 1,623 with revenues that grew 232 percent to $2.6 million;
• Deep Blue Communications of Latham, an information technology firm ranked 2,496 with revenues that grew 143 percent to $13.4 million;
• Fingerpaint of Saratoga Springs, a marketing firm ranked 2,830 with revenues that grew 123 percent to $21.2 million;
• nfrastructure of Clifton Park, an information technology company ranked 3,003 with revenues that grew 114 percent to $113.7 million;
• LinguaLinx of Troy, a business services firm ranked 3,114 with revenues that grew 109 percent to $7.1 million;
• DWM Facilities Maintenance of Latham, a business products and services firm ranked 3,245 with revenues that grew 103 percent to $23.4 million;
• 4Cite Marketing of Albany, a software company ranked 3,547 with revenues that grew 89 percent to $4.9 million;
• Pure Adapt of Guilderland Center, a car care supplies company that ranked 4,140 with revenues that grew 68 percent to $2.5 million;
• Tully Rinckey of Albany, a legal services firm that ranked 4,312 with revenues that grew 62 percent to $14.3 million;
• GCOM Software of Albany, an information technology firm that ranked 4,345 with revenues that grew 61 percent to $60.6 million;
• Informz of Saratoga Springs, a software company that ranked 4,400 with revenues that grew 59 percent to $12.7 million;
• Transfinder of Schenectady, a software company that ranked 4,753 with revenues that grew 48 percent to $11.6 million; and
• Huff ‘N Puff of Schenectady, a construction company ranked 4,970 with revenues that grew 41 percent to $11.7 million.