The Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Council has named the finalists for its annual awards. The winners will be announced “Academy Awards-style” at the dinner program Sept. 29 at the Holiday Inn Turf on Wolf Road in Colonie.
- For the Barry L. Gold Memorial Small Business of the Year award, the finalists are: The Party Warehouse; Real Seafood Co.; and TAG Solutions LLC;
- For the Tech Valley Tomorrow award: Tech Valley Communications; and TechValley Wireless, a division of WiFiFee LLC;
- For the Entrepreneurial Excellence award: DR Pension Services LLC; Mr. Subb Inc.; and Tully, Rinckey & Associates PLLC;
- For the Innovative Enterprise award: Albany Aqua Ducks; Tangora Technologies Inc.; and Working Pictures Inc.;
- For the Micro-enterprise award: Creative Marketing Concepts; and SOHO It Goes;
Public relations firm Sawchuk Brown Associates will receive the Community Service award and Alba and Tony Giordano of Plaza Travel & Meetings will receive the Lifetime Achievement award.