Back to all news
September 05, 2014
• Tully Rinckey PLLC has opened an office in San Diego, Calif.
• Menorah Park of CNY is the recipient of a $50,000 grant from LMCL, Inc., a private foundation at the Legacy Heritage Fund in New York City.
• Upstate Medical University announce they have earned re-accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and the Central New York Master of Public Health Program, a joint program of Upstate Medical University and Syracuse University has received a five-year accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health.
• Eric Mower & Associates employees took park in volunteer work for the annual Day of Caring by going to Edwards Smith Elementary School and Meals on Wheels.
• Danlee Medical Products, Inc. announced it has signed an agreement to acquire SonicBrite.
• McClurg has been named to the 2014 top 500 list of the nation’s largest remodeling companies by Qualified Remodeler magazine.
• Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, partners Kevin R. McAuliffe and Denis J. Sullivan will be participating in a panel for companies interested in starting up or expanding their business in New York State at MedTech’s annual conference on September 15 in Albany.
• Oviatt Hearing & Balance is moving on the first floor at 1001 James St., on September 8th.
• TERACAI announced that it has achieved a Customer Satisfaction Excellence Gold Star from Cisco.
• Curtin & DeJoseph law firm has opened on Albany Street, in Cazenovia.
• Fuel3D, announced it has partnered with WYNIT Distribution, LLC to distribute its products in North America.