If you’re a creditor who has been informed that one of your debtors has filed, or is about to file, for bankruptcy protection, it’s equally important to get legal advice.
Throughout New York State, Tully Rinckey PLLC’s attorneys are dedicated to providing superior legal representation to debtors and creditors, individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes in the area of bankruptcy law. Our tested and professional bankruptcy and tax law attorneys focus on:
- Debtor’s rights
- Creditor’s rights
- Personal and business financial planning
Our extensive knowledge of bankruptcy, tax, and commercial law enables us to provide the highest quality legal representation to our individual and business clients now and into the future. We offer a number of key legal benefits:
- We assist you in exploring your options with creditors, through either negotiation, modification, workout, or bankruptcy
- We ask the right questions, guiding you through your options and answering any questions you may have
- We vigorously represent you, protecting all of your bankruptcy rights and helping you determine the best path towards financial solvency
We handle all bankruptcy and litigation matters, including:
- Corporate bankruptcy – Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy litigation and civil litigation
- Personal bankruptcy – Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
If you anticipate filing bankruptcy for yourself, your business, or the company you represent, or if you’re a creditor who has been informed that one of your debtors is filing for bankruptcy protection, the attorneys at Tully Rinckey can help. No matter what type of bankruptcy case you may face, we offer high-quality, cost-effective legal services that achieve results.
To schedule a FREE initial consultation, contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 8885294543 or email@example.com